I am a result oriented team player, focused at working with and delivering value to my clients. I am energised by working with teams to deliver these tangible results.
My full career I have been working in consulting and I like the diverse environments of my clients, their dedication and their journey in further professionalising their organisations.
With a background in organisational change and strategic management combined with years of experience in more technical (IT) environments, I am able to bridge the gap in delivering smart results and changes in a sustainable matter.
In my work I act as a sounding board and trusted advisor for my clients in the C-suite, especially CIOs, CTOs, CDOs and CFOs.
Recent client experiences includes amongst others:
– Digital Technology Strategy at an Energy Manufacturing Solution Provider
– Digital Transformation via Open Source Solutions for an Engineering company
– Implementation of the new Lease accounting policies at an International CPG company
– IT Financial Management of an International CPG Company
– Set up of the Global ERP Programme for a large international brewer
– ERP strategy for a large international utility company
– Digital IT Strategy for an international retailer
– HR Technology implementation at international construction company
– Standardising Back-Office processes and systems at international services company;
– Refining the ERP and BI strategy at a stock-listed professionals service company;
– Guiding a Utility company in their efforts to implement an ERP template;
– IT TOM and transformation at a large FMCG company;
– Defining the ERP strategy at a leading shipbuilding company;
– IT Strategy and IT TOM at an technical engineering company
Furthermore I have published several articles, on Digital Transformation and Digital IQ, Financial Management of IT, Transforming the IT function, Value Based Management and the Enterprise Governance of IT.