I’m an information technology executive with 25+ years of experience in global B-to-B high-tech companies ranging up to 10B$ revenue, with leading digitalization and fast pace product development. Responsible for technology expert organizations (1000+) in global TOP5 companies and acquainted to build in-depth understanding of information technology in fields such as telecommunication, software, semiconductors, automotive and cyber security businesses. Successfully operated in multiple countries like China, Finland, France, Germany, India, The Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and USA.
I’m a high energy decisive leader with passion for open communication. As long-distance runner,
I never give up. My agile leadership is based on transparent and direct communication, fact based decision making and execution at speed. I demand a lot from myself and my teams, but at the same time ensure that they have all the elements in place to succeed. My authentic and compassionate style builds sustainable trust in global teams.
My ambition is to make a business impact in a senior technology leadership position (CIO/CDO/CTO) in a global dynamic B2B company. The organization is or has strong ambition to become an innovative digitalization leader. I’m open to relocate, preference for Europe or the US.
– Strategic growth through corporate transformation programs: mergers, acquisitions and divestments (including 2 out of world’s TOP10 high tech mergers)
– Building and executing strategic IT operating models for B-to-B ecosystems
– Steering corporate cyber security program protecting the company’s brand linked to the trust
– Strategic change ambassador driving large-scale, cultural shifts in global expert organization
– Board level thought leader in information technology and cyber security
– Leading efficient product development processes in high tech ecosystem