Over 20+ years of global ICT leadership and transformation at AT&T, Royal Philips, MCI, and BT Global Services. Educated at INSEAD University in France but really through respected clients, peers and inspirational friends. Hands on experience in leading transformational journeys in tech dominated global environments, small or big. My purpose is to apply and share a rare mix of business acumen with deep understanding of tech. Either in cloud, healthcare or fintech.
Marked by consistent delivery, charismatic leadership, excellent client engagement track record, sound financial and technical knowledge. Underpinned by hardened respect to the bottom and top line.
Hans is marked by a succesfull track record of (digital) transformation leadership roles in healthcare, financial services and consumer packaged goods:
– created future proof healthcare internet centric global network at 20% lower cost with 5 x more capacity
– stood up, and scaled out global bid organization for transformational deals on security
– brought back delivery lead times from an average of 110 days to 24 days in 72 countries. Full organizational overhaul, personal CxO engagement with all 72 external infra partners to resolve. This alone restored client relationship and secured contract resign of $3Bn deal
– recovered the 2 biggest contracts from ‘walking’ to re-signing
– ‘Cloud-ified’ global healthcare organization enterprise IT
– Inspire tech companies to adopt, adjust and stay ahead.