At Capgemini Invent we combine market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, to help CxOs envision and build what’s next for their businesses.
Dennis leads the Cyber Security & Privacy Advisory team at Capgemini Invent. This team advises our clients on designing and implementing cyber security capabilities that not only protect the organization’s vital digital assets and brand reputation, but also provide the next level of security services that accelerate the realization of our client’s digital business strategy. In other words… What’s next for cyber security!
Having worked both as a CISO as well as a Director with two of the Big4 firms and building on the experience in managed security services and solution gained from working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise/DXC Security Services, he knows how to effectively make organizations more secure. This by aligning the cyber security strategy to the business and IT strategy and by creating the security operating model and capabilities which place security at the heart of an organization’s digital transformation. With his team he supports CxOs solving challenges like:
• “How do I align my security strategy with my business and IT strategy?”
• “How do I establish a fitting security baseline across my organization on a cost-efficient basis?”
• “How can I detect and respond to the threats against my organization in time?”
• “How do I ensure security becomes an enabler for the digital transformation of our business?”
• “How do I govern data in my organization such that it enables new business opportunities whilst safeguarding privacy”
He is well networked in the Dutch cyber security community and has actively worked with organizations as the NCSC, ENCS, The Hague Security Delta, Telecoms-ISAC and others. He was a member of the national ICT-Response Board.